Monday, February 11, 2013


Slightly Continued

What I mean to say is, there is it is all take, but no give. Everything in this comfortable air conditioned life is made to order, fast food, no effort, no problem.  Your house is the way you want it, your food is the way you want it. You get it where ever you want, when you want it, in what ever quantity you want it. But no one ever bothers to see where the sausage is made.

No give. Just take.

Everyone knows the best way to flavor food is hunger. People need to get hungry for their lives. I know my beans always taste better when I have been sitting on the floor like a Jain monk, around a pot of beans I have just filled with water and spent the good time picking out the beetles clinging to the legumic life rafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment